Terms & conditions
1. The opt-out date for 2019 renewing full season and Super 6 members is midnight, Monday 17 September 2018. Any seats not renewed after this date may be made available for purchase to upgrading or new members.
2. All prices mentioned on this website are GST-inclusive.
3. Payment will be taken at the time of renewal or application processing.
4. Memberships purchased after the first home game will not be sold on a pro-rata basis, and will therefore be charged at the price listed in the 2019 membership website unless otherwise offered.
5. Rolling Renewals:
All members paying via credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express), or by a Visa or MasterCard debit card, agree to Rolling Renewal, regardless of package type or payment method (upfront or instalments).
A Rolling Renewal is an automatic renewal (and payment) of your membership from year to year on these terms and conditions, unless varied. That means that your membership will be automatically paid for and renewed into the same package(s) for subsequent seasons (at the updated price for each new season) using the same payment method provided for the previous season’s membership.
During the opt-out period, members must notify the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys if they do not wish for a Rolling Renewal to occur (strict deadlines apply). During the opt-out period, opt-out notifications by a member must be made using the method specified in the email/letter (which may change from season to season). Notifications to opt-out will not be accepted over the phone.
Rolling Renewal is a convenient way for members to maintain their membership commitment from year to year. If a member opts-out of Rolling Renewal, that member will need to re-apply for membership for any subsequent seasons.
It is anticipated that the club will move to the new North Queensland Stadium for the start of the 2020 season. Due to the North Queensland Stadium still being under construction, new seating allocations will need to be made and we are unable to specify rollover dates as accurately as we have in prior years. For membership for the 2020 season, members will still receive advance written notice by email or letter to the member’s address provided in their membership application. The notice will provide: (i) the price for the 2020 season membership that will be automatically charged to the member’s card; (ii) the new seating positions that we can offer the member at the new stadium for the 2020 season; and (iii) a 14 day opt-out period (the ‘opt-out period’). Members will still be able to opt-out of automatic renewal from the 2019 season to the 2020 season at any time prior to the start of the opt-out period by emailing the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org and confirming that they wish to opt-out of Rolling Renewal.
Automatic payments under a Rolling Renewal will occur approximately on the 15th of October each year. On approximately the 30th of August each year, members will receive written notice by email or letter to the member’s address supplied in their membership application.
The notice will provide: (i) the price for the following season’s membership that will be automatically charged to the member’s card; and (ii) a 14 day opt-out period (opt-out period).During the opt-out period, members must notify the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys if they do not wish for a Rolling Renewal to occur (strict deadlines apply).During the opt-out period, opt-out notifications by a member must be made using the method specified in the email/letter (which may change from season to season).
Notifications to opt-out will not be accepted over the phone.Members can also opt-out at any time prior to the start of the opt-out period by emailing the membership team at email@example.com and confirming that they wish to opt-out of Rolling Renewal.
All members must keep their contact details up-to-date so that North Queensland Toyota Cowboys can communicate effectively with members about Rolling Renewal and other matters.You can update your contact details by logging into the membership portal and updating your details or you can email the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your new details and we can update your details on your behalf.
6. 2019 instalment payment plan:
6.1. The initial payment will be deducted on the 15 October 2018 or at the time of application/renewal. The remaining 9 payments will be deducted on the 15th of each month (November to July).
6.2. Catch up payments will be required if joining/renewing after 15 November 2018.
6.3. Only available for full season memberships (Diamond, Platinum and Gold).
6.4. Merchandise cannot be incorporated but will be charged separately by the Cowboys Leagues Club Team Shop.
6.5. Instalment schedule cannot be varied.
6.6. Credit Card or Bank Statement will display “Cowboys Membership, Kirwan”.
6.7. Declined payment: 48 hours after a declined payment instalment, Cowboys Rugby League Football club will attempt a second transaction if this second transaction is declined or dishonoured, your full ticketed membership will be cancelled until payments are up to date.
7.1. All new members will be seated in the best available seats based on when their application is received (i.e. allocation is on a “first in, first served” basis). New members are able to select their seat at time of purchasing online using the interactive seating map .
7.2. Once seating allocation has been made, no changes are available to seating until the 2019 season.
7.3. Season seat allocation is only valid for Cowboys home games for the applicable year that is paid for. Seats are not guaranteed for any other event, including the NRL Finals series held at 1300SMILES Stadium and tickets must be purchased separately through the ticketing provider for these events.
7.4. Thrilling 3 Flexi members are not guaranteed the same reserved seat for all three games. Seats will be allocated based on “best available”.
8. Refund of membership is not permitted for change of mind or for changes in personal circumstances that may prevent a member from enjoying the full benefits of membership. Where a member has a right to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law, a refund will be provided. The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys reserves the right to require the return of any merchandise supplied as part of a membership package as a pre-condition of providing a full or partial refund of membership fees or, in the event that the member cannot or does not return the merchandise, the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys will deduct the cost of the merchandise from the refund amount.
9. The Club reserves the right to suspend or cancel a membership, including season tickets, if the Member is found to have breached the ground regulations or the Cowboys Members & Fans Code of Conduct (refer to cowboys.com.au).
10. The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys accepts government-issued companion cards for full season members. If you hold a Companion card, contact the Cowboys Membership Team on 1300 GO COWBOYS (1300 462 692 – press 1) to arrange your membership. You’ll need to submit a photocopy of your Companion card with your membership application.
11. Valid concessions include Pensioner Concession Card Aged, Full-time Student Card, Service Pension, TPI and Companion Cards. All members must supply proof of this upon application.
12. A child is classified as 5 to 15 years of age (inclusive) as at the time of payment.
13. A family is classified as 2 adults and 2 children (aged 5 to 15 years inclusive as at the time of payment).
14. A fee of $15 per season membership card will apply for lost or stolen cards/tickets and also for requests for paper season (Diamond, Platinum, & Gold) tickets. All season tickets will be issued as plastic cards unless paper is requested at the time of payment/submission of form.
15. The North Queensland Toyota’s primary means of communication is email. It is the responsibility of the member to inform the club of any changes in the members contact details.
16. When a person first joins as a member they will automatically be subscribed to receive the following types of emails from the Cowboys a) club updates and offers b) sponsor and partner offers c) NRL ticketing offers. Members can unsubscribe or change their preferences for the types of emails they receive by following the link to the preference centre at the bottom of any Cowboys email.
17. As part of your Cowboys football team membership, you receive a complimentary membership to the Cowboys Leagues Club (cowboysleagues.com.au) valued at $11. Your Cowboys Leagues Club membership card will be posted to you within 1 month of payment from October 2018. Full date of birth must be provided as member must be over 18. Membership cannot be transferred to another person or listed in a family or company name. Only one membership per name can be supplied.
18. The NRL releases tickets to members of all NRL clubs for a variety of events – including State of Origin, International Tests, NRL Finals series and the NRL Grand Final – prior to going on sale to the general public. These offers may however have special terms and conditions, such as no guarantee of retention of season seats if the event is held at the same venue, the method of purchase and the number of tickets available for each membership. All such terms and conditions are determined by the promoters and the Cowboys cannot make any guarantee on behalf of the promoter in relation to these. Purchase entitlement codes are required to secure tickets for these types of events. Information will be communicated by electronic means only.
DUAL MEMBERSHIP – TERMS & CONDITIONS – TOWNSVILLE & DISTRICT MENDI BLACKHAWKS
- Tickets/Memberships cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. Please read all package descriptions prior to purchase.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute games and to vary advertised programming as necessary.
- The Club will have 11 home games per season, however, the dates for these games may not be set at the time of membership purchase. The QRL is responsible for the draw for the Intrust Super Cup. The Club has no control over when this draw is released. The draw is subject to change.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Memberships purchased after the first home game will not be sold on a pro-rata basis.
DUAL MEMBERSHIP – TERMS & CONDITIONS – NORTHERN PRIDE
- Tickets are only valid for regular season home games (finals are excluded).
- Children's memberships are only valid for persons of 12 years and younger.
- Fulfillment items for the Northern Pride will be available approximately late January. Membership packs are to be collected from the Northern Pride Office. Postage will cost an additional $8.00